This session, The Exception will open its doors to reveal an inspiring combination of Haute Couture and bridal fashion. Entitled “Wedding Spirit”, it will illustrate the trends for 2021. This promises to be a memorable moment in time, somewhere between dreams and exceptional professional craftsmanship.
The Exception / Wedding Spirit is the first textile forum dedicated to weddings, Haute Couture and artisanal knowhow.
The space will boast a unique range of lace, embroidery, silks, designs, flowers and accessories from all over the world, the true signature of the Interfilière Paris show, designed to satisfy the requirements of Lingerie buyers, as well as buyers, designers, stylists and textile designers from the Bridal and Haute Couture markets.
This inspiring and enchanting setting offers an in-depth exploration of fabulous materials, a sensory and tactile experience, full of emotions.
Featuring 6 exclusive themes for the 2021 trends, The Exception aims to push back the boundaries of creative imagination.
Discover 170 textile material exhibitors at Interfilière.
In this magical showcase, these wonderful fabrics, and the invaluable expertise that goes into making them, will provide an opportunity to discover exclusive creations by a number of exceptional artists:
- Une Maison dans les Arbres – Floral Design / Set Design
- Emma Cassi – Embroidery & Textile Artist
- Olga Prinku – Dried flower embroidery on tulle
- Marjorie Colas – Paper Art – Set Designer
- Tzuri Gueta – Textile Designer & Haute Couture Artist
- Hello Fred – Ceramicist
- Robes Couture dresses by Lital Weizman and the poetic world of Dentelle Oxydée, textiles & objects.
|Une Maison dans les Arbres||Emma Cassi||Olga Prinku|
|Marjorie Colas||Tzuri Gueta||Hello Fred|
|Lital Weizman||Dentelle Oxydée|
Two prestigious art studios will also be featured in the “Esprit Atelier” section of The Exception:
- The Virginie Parrot – Asnimi studio (Chanel, Saint Laurent, Lanvin)
Specializing in the following techniques: embroidery, macramé, crochet, porcelain and precious-metal threads, as well as a variety of textile and recycling techniques.
- The Aurélia Leblanc studio (Dior, Maison Schiaparelli, Proenza Schouler, Jean Paul Gaultier)
Specializing in artisanal weaving and the creation of original prints, the studio particularly favours a number of rare and exceptional materials, which are seldom used in the industry.